"TURKISTAN" Special economic zone was established by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of October 29, 2018 No. 693.
- To accelerate the development of the city of Turkestan;
- To increase the tourist potential and further development of the city as the spiritual capital of the Turkic world, and the development of a highly efficient, competitive tourist infrastructure that can meet the needs of Kazakh and foreign tourists.
The territory of SEZ is an integral part of the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Total area is 1938.0 ha consists of 4 subzones: the historical center (188.0 ha), the administrative and business center (1350.0 ha), industrial zones (365 ha and 35 ha).
The types of priority activities on the SEZ territory:
- construction and commissioning of tourist accommodation, sanatorium and recreational facilities not connected with the gambling business;
- construction and commissioning of infrastructure, administrative and residential complexes;
- construction and commissioning of hospitals, clinics, schools, kindergartens, museums, theaters, higher and secondary educational institutions, libraries, schoolchildren’s palaces, sports complexes;
- construction and commissioning of production and processing facilities;
- production of building materials;
- manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products;
- manufacture of finished metal products.
Benefits for the participants
The Managing company of the SEZ "TURKISTAN" assists the participants in all matters from the filing of the application to commissioning on the principle of «one stop shop». Special economic zone residents benefit from
- 0% corporate income tax (CIT);
- 0% land tax;
- 0% property tax;
- 0% value added tax (VAT).
Customs benefits on the territory of the SEZ "TURKISTAN":
- Exemption from customs duties when importing goods into the territory of the SEZ
Other benefits of the TURKISTAN SEZ:
- Provision of land for temporary land use (lease) for up to 25 years.
Call-center: +7 700 555 11 00